One word to define Rhondeisha – consistent! Through the good times and the tough times, Rhondeisha is there to give words of encouragement. She is what Team Brittne Babe is all about. Together we are strong and mighty. I am proud to watch your journey and hope you continue to be that source of motivation to many!

Take a look at what got Rhondeisha J. started and how the challenge has helped her:

BEFORE: “First day of a new month means that no matter where you’ve been…today you get to start again. Seize it! We all have our ups and downs, but don’t let a stumble in the road be the end of your journey. You might not be where you want to be, but you’re not where you use to be. It’s progress. So look back at where you came from and let yourself feel proud about it! Let’s crush May!”

21 DAYS AFTER: “Am I perfect? No 

80% of the time I watch what I eat. The other 20% ehhhhh. Should I go to the gym more often? Most definitely! But I do find time to do a home workout at least 3x per week. This is a process. This is a lifestyle.”